Sunday, August 12, 2012

Can't you see Peterson's big smile?

A few quotes from Adrian Peterson, who was activated from the physically-unable-to-perform list Sunday and practiced with his Minnesota Vikings teammates for the first time at training camp.

“I'm great. Can't you see the big smile on my face?”

“I've done all I can, doing training, working out, doing drills. It's time to get back in the mix.
“I had to slow myself down. I was going a little too fast for a walk-through.... When I get out on the grass, with my cleats on, then it will feel like football.”

“It's been a true test. When I reflect back on the day after surgery to get where I am today, it's been a lot of hard work.”

"Hopefully, I can get snaps in preseason. If not, oh well. I'll be ready to go."

"I knew it wasn't going to be easy."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment